6.1 Absolute Maximum Ratings over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)
|Supply voltage (VS = VCC – VEE)||6||V|
|Input pins (IN+, IN–)(2) ||VEE – 0.3||6||V|
|Current into Input pins (IN+, IN–)(2) ||±10||mA|
|Output (OUT)||TLV7011(4) ||VEE – 0.3||VCC + 0.3||V|
|TLV7021||VEE – 0.3||6|
|Output short-circuit duration(3) ||10||s|
|Junction temperature, TJ ||150||°C|
|Storage temperature, Tstg ||–65||150||°C|
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only, which do not imply functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating Conditions. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) Input terminals are diode-clamped to VEE. Input signals that can swing 0.3V below VEE must be current-limited to 10mA or less.
(3) Short-circuit to ground, one comparator per package.
(4) Output maximum is (VCC + 0.3V) or 6V, whichever is less.
6.2 ESD Ratings
|V(ESD) ||Electrostatic discharge||Human-body model (HBM), per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001(1) ||±2000||V|
|Charged-device model (CDM), per JEDEC specification JESD22-C101(2) ||±1000|
(1) JEDEC document JEP155 states that 500-V HBM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
(2) JEDEC document JEP157 states that 250-V CDM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.