mmWave AWR – アプリケーション
From a high performance radar front-end to single chip radars, TI offers a portfolio of mmWave sensing products for the wide range of ADAS and in-cabin automotive applications.
Four-chip cascaded AWR1243 sensor can achieve both superior angular and distance resolution at short ranges over a wide field of view while extending out to long distances.
- Whitepaper: AWR1243 sensor: Highly integrated 76–81-GHz radar front-end for emerging ADAS applications
- Video: Cascade demonstration
mmWave sensors for low-power, self-monitored, ultra-accurate radar systems in the automotive space.
- Whitepaper: 77GHz single chip radar sensor enables automotive body and chassis applications
- Whitepaper: AWR1443 single-chip radar: for diverse proximity-sensing applications
- Video: Occupancy/parking grid demonstration
mmWave sensors allow estimation and tracking of the position and velocity of objects and can be multi-mode for objects at a distance and close-by.
- White paper: AWR1642 mmWave sensor: 76–81-GHz radar-on-chip for short-range radar applications
- Video: Short range radar with mmWave sensors
Our driver vital sign monitoring provides a wireless technique for measuring driver vital signs, such as heart rate and breathing rate.
- Video: Driver monitoring with mmWave sensors
- Video: High accuracy vibration detecting demonstration using TI mmWave
- Demo: Driver vital signs
mmWave sensor extends the natural ability of radar to detect obstacles when parking or opening doors.
- Whitepaper: 77 GHz single chip radar sensor enables automotive body and chassis applications
- Video: Obstacle detection sensor demonstration
mmWave sensors enable robust detection of occupants (adults, children, pets) in a vehicle in a field of view (FOV) of ±60 degrees.
- Blog: Detecting vehicle occupancy with mmWave sensors
- Video: Vehicle occupant detection using mmWave sensors
- Demo: Vehicle occupant detection