TI store orders
- How do I place a TI store order?
- Why are you now requiring the customer to pay the taxes and duties on paid orders?
- Why am I being asked for my application and end equipment information?
- How do I get a sales receipt for my order?
- How do I get a copy of the commercial shipping invoice for my order?
- Why are there quantity limits for what I am trying to sample or purchase?
- Why is my country not on the country list?
- What is an End Use Certificate?
- Why am I being asked to provide an EUC (End Use Certificate)?
- Why is my order taking so long to process?
- Why was my order refused or cancelled?
- Does TI store my personal information for future purchases?
- Can I place a back order on the TI store?
- Why are you now charging shipping and handling?
- Why are you requiring me to enter a tax identification number?
- Why can’t I purchase the IC I need?
- How do I toggle the language setting between English and Chinese?
- How do I search for devices?
- Why must I enter my address information in English?
- May I ship to a postal office mailbox (P.O. Box)?
- How can I find out the status of my order?
- What do I do if my shipping address is a different address from my billing address?
For instruction on how to place a TI store order, please go to How to Place an Order.
Ultimately, the payment of customs fees and taxes owed on the orders we ship is the responsibility of you the customer.
The US Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls imposes upon exporters specific requirements that must be met prior to exporting goods. This includes requiring TI to know certain facts about how the ICs, tools, and software will be used and by whom.
- On the TI store home page Click on the "Check Your Order Status"
- Click on the "View order" button
- Finally click on "Printable version" icon and print the receipt
To receive a copy of the commerical shipping invoice, you will need to submit a request to our on the TI store customer support form.
Why are there quantity limits for what I am trying to sample or purchase?
To ensure timely delivery and availability, most products in the TI store have an item quantity limit. If you require larger quantities than what is allowed on the TI store, please contact one of our distributors in your region or TI’s customer support center.
There are multiple government regulation or TI policy rules that determine what counties are supported. If your country is not on the country drop down list, we are unable to ship to that location. You may contact one of our distributors in your region for our devices.
An End Use Certificate (EUC) is a declaration of the application/end equipment in which you intend to use this product. . If this has been requested, it is a requirement for TI to process and ship your order. This document should be written on official company letterhead, list the orderable part names and quantities being requested, and be signed by a company officer.
Typically, you are asked to provide an EUC when:
- One or more of the products you are ordering is a controlled electronic device
- Your company information could not be verified because you abbreviated your contact or company name on your shipping or end customer address
- You failed to provide a valid company URL on your ship to or end customer address
- You have selected an end equipment that is considered military in nature
- Your company’s primary line of business is military or nuclear based
- Your business is considered a foreign government entity.
TI is required to obtain an End Use Certificate to verify all shipping and contact information. In addition, TI has to have written verification that the electronic products being sampled are not being used in a military or nuclear application or by a foreign government entity.
There are several reasons your order could be delayed. Some of the reasons are:
- The address is not usable for delivery as entered or is missing needed information.
- We are still processing the order information for export clearance.
- We are waiting on you to submit an EUC for your order
- You did not include a tax identification number as requested when placing your order.
- Product availability
If you have questions about the status of your order, please submit a request on our TI store customer support form.
TI may refuse orders at any time and for any reason, including (but not limited to) the following: export control regulations; concerns about misuse; excessive quantity and/or multiple requests; multiple registrations by the same user; prohibitive duties, tariffs, importation restrictions imposed by some countries, and/or you did not provide enough information when asked at the time the order was placed. In the event that your order is refused, you will be notified by email.
Orders submitted by an authorized TI distributor with missing or incomplete end customer information will be cancelled. Also, for sample orders, a distributor cannot be both the ship to and end customer.
Please submit a request on the TI store customer support form if you need further information.
Yes. TI allows you to place back orders for tools and sample ICs. However, we do not accept backorders for purchased ICs. Orders are fulfilled First In First Out, so please do not cancel your old order and place a new one when you see the item is back in stock. If there is no date on your order status email or the Estimated Ship Date on your order status has passed, please submit a request on the.
Because of the large number of orders we ship daily, we are no longer able to absorb the costs of shipping and handling. Our shipping and handling rates are similar to other semiconductor manufacturers and distributors.
Certain countries, such as Brazil and Argentina, require a tax identification number for importation into their country. We will request you enter the number at the time your order is placed. If no usable number is provided, your order will be cancelled.
Not every IC in TI’s product catalog is available for purchase from TI store. In most cases this is temporary due to stocking issues or we may not stock a part for business reasons. Please see one of our authorized distributors for other device options or for higher unit quantities.
To toggle the site between English and Chinese languages click the language icon in the upper right side of the screen (see screen captures below).
How do I search for devices?
To search, please enter you search information into the search box at the top of the TI store page. This search will allow wildcard character *. Also, the drop down box on the left will narrow the criteria for a quicker search.
Why must I enter my address information in English?
When purchasing tools and/or ICs, we are required to verify that the name, company and address submitted are not prohibited from shipment by the United States government. The systems used for validation require all names and addresses in English.
When ordering IC samples for delivery outside of mainland China, the system requires your shipping address to be in English.
When ordering IC samples for delivery to mainland China, the system will accept your shipping address in Chinese.
Post office boxes are not allowed. TI uses carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL to deliver TI store shipments. These carriers only deliver to physical addresses. That is why you must enter a street number and street name for your address.
You may view your order status by clicking on Order Status on the TI store menu at the top of each store web page.
If your order was entered by a customer support agent on your behalf, it will not be visible in your TI store order status information. To get the status of these types of orders, you will need to contact the customer support center.
Another source of order status information is your myTI account . Your myTI account should show orders placed with your account included orders placed by older TI sample and eStore systems.
During the Checkout process, you have the option to enter a different billing address by selecting the "Use a different billing address" radio button in the paymentscreen.