DLP2000 (.2nHD) DMD
DLPS078 – July2017
- Ultra Compact 0.2-Inch (5.55-mm) Diagonal Micromirror Array
- 640 × 360 Array of Aluminum Micrometer-Sized Mirrors, in an Orthogonal Layout
- 7.56-Micron Micromirror Pitch
- 12° Micromirror Tilt (Relative to Flat Surface)
- Corner Illumination for Optimal Efficiency and Optical Engine Size
- Dedicated DLPC2607 Display Controller and DLPA1000 PMIC/LED Driver for Reliable Operation
- Internet of Things (IoT) Devices Including:
- Control Panels
- Security Systems
- Wearable Displays
- Embedded Displays for Products Including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Assistants
- Micro Digital Signage
- Ultra-low Power Smart Accessory Projector
The DLP2000 digital micromirror device (DMD) is a digitally controlled micro-opto-electromechanical system (MOEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM). When coupled to an appropriate optical system, the DLP2000 DMD displays a crisp and high quality image or video. DLP2000 is part of the chipset comprising of the DLP2000 DMD and DLPC2607 display controller. This chipset is also supported by the DLPA1000 PMIC/LED driver. The compact physical size of the DLP2000 is well-suited for portable equipment where small form factor and low power is important. The compact package compliments the small size of LEDs to enable highly efficient, robust light engines.
Visit the getting started with TI DLP®PicoTM display technology page to learn how to get started with the DLP2000 DMD.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|DLP2000||FQC (42)||14.12 mm × 4.97 mm |
× 3.56 mm
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback