HVAC motor control solutions enable intelligent monitoring of HVAC motors for increased efficiency and predictive maintenance. HVAC motor control is used in HVAC compressors, fans and variable air volume (VAV) systems.
- TI reference designs demonstrate optimized current transformers as well as innovative current measurement techniques, such as Rogowski Coil sensors
- Retrofit existing systems with wireless motor diagnostics enabled by TI’s low power MSP430 MCUs and SimpleLink wireless MCUs
- TI’s broad power management portfolio has the devices needed for energy efficient designs
- Reference designs demonstrate machine condition monitoring methods including vibration monitoring and electronically commutated motors (ECMs)
- TI operational amplifiers, ADCs, DACs and other analog signal chain parts facilitate accurate current and voltage measurement