TI solutions for insulin pumps help customers design products that can effectively deliver insulin to diabetes patients so that they can maintain a flexible lifestyle.
Sub-system solution options and benefits include:
- Efficient power management solutions that help in providing longer battery life, so that patients replace or charge batteries less frequently
- Integrated motor drive solutions that simplify the design and help keep the end product in a small form factor
- Complete signal chain for pressure and temperature sensing measurements achieved with high accuracy and integration making the design easier
- Wired and wireless communication devices to allow programming, diagnostics and interfacing with other end equipment such as continuous glucose meter
- Low power microcontrollers that process the sensor measurements, control the pump and manage the insulin dosage schedule