ADC12DJ5200RF 12-bit, dual 5.2-GSPS or single 10.4-GSPS, RF-sampling ADC evaluation module ADC12DJ5200RFEVM (供給中)
ADC12DJ5200RFEVM is a prototype evaluation module available in limited quantities.
- Generic Wrist Watch Programmer's Guide
(PDF 2727 KB)
2019年 4月 5日 （英語）
- 技術資料をすべて表示 (5)
The ADC12DJ5200RF evaluation module (EVM) allows for the evaluation of device ADC12DJ5200RF. The ADC12DJ5200RF is a low-power, 12-bit, dual 5.2-GSPS/single 10.4-GSPS, RF-sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a buffered analog input, integrated digital down converter with programmable NCO and decimation settings (including undecimated 12- and 8-bit ADC output), which features a JESD204B/C interface. The EVM has transformer-coupled analog inputs to accommodate a wide range of signal sources and frequencies.
An LMX2582 clock synthesizer and LMK04828 JESD204B/C clock generator are included on the EVM and can be configured to provide an ultra-low-jitter ADC device clock and SYSREF for a complete JESD204B/C subclass 1 clocking solution.
The ADC12DJ5200RF, LMX2582, and LMK04828 are controlled through an easy-to-use software GUI enabling quick configuration for a variety of uses.
The ADC12DJ5200RFEVM connects directly to the TSW14J57EVM data capture hardware via the high-speed FMC+ connector. High-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) is also available for data capture and analysis support when using the TSW14J57EVM.
- Flexible transformer-coupled analog input to allow for a variety of sources and frequencies
- Easy-to-use software GUI to configure ADC12DJ5200RF, LMX2582, and LMK04828 devices for a variety of configurations through a USB interface
- Quickly evaluate ADC performance through high-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW)
- Simple connection to TSW14J57EVM data capture card (sold separately)