ADS6125 評価モジュール ADS6125EVM (供給中)
The ADS6125EVM is a circuit board that allows designers to evaluate the performance of Texas Instruments‘ ADS6125 device, a low power 12-bit 125 MSPS analog to digital converter. The ADC features a configurable parallel DDR LVDS or CMOS outputs. The EVM provides a flexible environment to test the ADS6125 under a variety of clock, input and supply conditions.
The evaluation module also allows designers to use either a transformer coupled input into the ADC or an amplifier input based on the Texas Instruments‘ THS4509. While the ADC EVM comes with the THS4509, users can easily evaluate any of the footprint compatible ADC driving amplifiers such as the THS4508, THS4511, THS4520.
- Transformer coupled analog input path
- Transformer coupled clock input path
- Amplifier path based on the THS4509
- Configurable parallel output modes
- Direct connection to TSW1100 High Speed ADC Capture Card
- Separate analog and digital supply connections