StellarisWare グラフィック・ライブラリ・スタンドアロン・パッケージ SW-GRL (非推奨品)
The Stellaris Graphics Library is a royalty-free set of graphics primitives and a widget set for creating graphical user interfaces on Stellaris microcontroller-based boards that have a graphical display.
The Graphics Library now features over 130 different predefined fonts and includes support for both Western European, Cyrillic and Asian character sets.
The graphical library consists of three building layers of functionality: the display driver layer, specific to the display in use; the graphics primitives layer, which draws points, lines, rectangles, circles, fonts, bitmap images, and text, either in the active display buffer or in an off-screen buffer for flicker-free operation; and the widget layer, which provides checkboxes, push buttons, radio buttons, sliders, list boxes, and a generic encapsulation of one or more graphics primitives to draw a user interface element on the display, along with the ability to provide application-defined responses to user interaction with the widget element.
The StellarisWare® Graphics Library now features over 130 different predefined fonts, and includes support for both Western European, Cyrillic and Asian character sets. The widgets layer includes sliders, checkboxes, radio buttons, list boxes, canvases, containers and various push button types. This improved text functionality enables users to create and program more comprehensive HMI features and multi–language applications.
- Key Features:
- Render your own fonts
- Build multi–language string tables
- Generate fonts containing only the specific characters your application uses
- Support common text encodings such as UTF–8, ISO8859-x and WIN125x
- Easily add support for other codepages
To ensure that the software is easy to understand and maintain, the Stellaris Graphics Library is written entirely in C except where absolutely not possible. Even written in C, the library is reasonably efficient in terms of memory and processor usage because of the compact nature of the Cortex-M3 Thumb2 instruction set.
- Contains over 130 different predefined fonts; includes support for both Western European, Cyrillic and Asian character sets
- Free license and royalty-free use (for use with Stellaris MCUs)
- Simplify and speed the development of applications - can be used for application development or as a programming example.
- Allow the creation of full-function, easy-to-maintain code.
- Written entirely in C except where absolutely not possible. Even written in C, the software is reasonably efficient in terms of memory and processor usage because of the compact nature of the Cortex-M3 Thumb2 instruction set.
- Take full advantage of the stellar interrupt performance of the Cortex-M3 core, without requiring any special pragmas or custom assembly code prologue/epilogue functions.
- Can be compiled with error-checking code (for development use) or without (for final production use in an MCU with a smaller memory configuration).
- Available as both object library and source code, so that the library can be used as-is or adapted as desired.
- Complete source-code examples for every peripheral and complete projects that work out-of-the-box for all Stellaris development and evaluation kits.
- Compiles on ARM/Keil, IAR, Code Red, CodeSourcery, and generic GNU development tools.