TPS65986 USB Type-C / USB PD コントローラ・パワー・スイッチの評価モジュール TPS65986EVM (供給中)
- TPS65986-EVM User's Guide
(PDF 4165 KB)
2016年 7月 11日 （英語）
- 技術資料をすべて表示 (6)
This EVM was developed prior to the USB Power Delivery Specification change back in March 2016 and therefore does not have the native hardware to support the 5, 9, 15 and 20V rails. In order to follow the new source power rules please refer to TPS65982 Designs for Supporting Voltages in USB-PD 'Power Rules' or reference the TPS65981EVM.
The TPS65986EVM is a complete reference design for USB Type-C and Power Delivery applications. It allows the user to develop various power profiles and alternate modes such as DisplayPort and debug existing USB Type-C and Power Delivery systems. In addition, when used with the DP-EXPANSION-EVM the user can emulate a full-featured USB Type-C PD host or device.
- USB Type-C testing and verification
- USB Power Delivery testing and verification
- Application Emulation (Notebook, Dock, Dongle, Charger)
- Powered from single supply and bus-powered capable
- DisplayPort Alternate Mode and USB Data verification (when used with DP-EXPANSION-EVM)