Bluetooth Low Energy software stack BLE-STACK (供給中)
|ACTIVE||v2.2.2||28-MAR-2018||BLE-STACK v2.2.2 supports Bluetooth 4.2 for CC2640/CC2650|
|ACTIVE||v1.5.0||18-APR-2019||BLE-STACK is Bluetooth 5.0 qualified for CC2540/CC2541 using same Bluetooth 4.0 defined features as previous 1.4.x release.|
- CC2540/41 Bluetooth Low Energy Software Developer’s Guide
(PDF 5642 KB)
2019年 4月 17日 （英語）
- CC2640/CC2650 Bluetooth low energy Software Developer’s Guide
(PDF 5174 KB)
2018年 3月 14日 （英語）
- 技術資料をすべて表示 (6)
BLE-STACK for CC26xx and CC13xx SimpleLink™ wireless MCUs
Texas Instruments royalty-free BLE-Stack software development kit (SDK) for TI’s SimpleLink™ Bluetooth® Low Energy family of ARM® Cortex®-M3 based wireless microcontrollers (MCUs) including the SimpleLink Bluetooth Low Energy CC2642R wireless MCU, SimpleLink Bluetooth Low Energy CC2640R2F wireless MCU, SimpleLink Bluetooth Low Energy CC2640R2F-Q1 wireless MCU, SimpleLink Bluetooth Low Energy CC2640 wireless MCU, SimpleLink multi-standard CC2650 wireless MCU, SimpleLink Multi-Band CC1352R wireless MCU, SimpleLink Multi-Band CC1352P wireless MCU and SimpleLink dual band CC1350 wireless MCU provides full-featured Bluetooth 4.2 and Bluetooth 5 certified stacks that includes all necessary software, sample applications and documentation to quickly get started with the development of single-mode Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) applications.
For an overview of TI’s Bluetooth Low Energy solutions, including information on how to select which SimpleLink wireless MCU is best for your Bluetooth Low Energy application, please visit http://www.ti.com/ble.
To download the latest BLE-Stack SDK version, select the version above corresponding to your device or development kit.
- Bluetooth 5 support for 2 Mbps High Speed Mode, Long range Mode (LE coded PHY), Advertising Extensions (AE), Privacy 1.2.1 and Channel Selection Algorithm #2. (BLE5-Stack only)
- Full support for all Bluetooth core specification 4.2 features: LE Secure Connections, LE Data Length Extension and LE Privacy 1.2.
- Sample applications for all BLE device roles: Central, Peripheral, Broadcaster/Beacon and Observer.
- Ability to operate without a 32-kHz crystal in peripheral and beacon configurations.
- Device Firmware Upgrades using TI’s Over-the-air Download (OAD) service and tools.
- Advanced topology including concurrent master/slave multi-role operation and support for up to 8 simultaneous connections.
- Voice-over-BLE support on the CC2650 remote control kit.
- Standalone System-on-Chip (SoC) and network processor software configurations
- Ultra-low power advertisement and connected states for applications such as peripherals and beacons, including the popular Apple iBeacon® and Google Eddystone™ formats.
- Built on top of TI-RTOS framework and includes peripheral drivers and advanced power management libraries.
- Broad selection of development and Internet of Things (IoT) prototyping kits, including CC2640R2 LaunchPad™ development kit, CC2650 LaunchPad development kit, CC1350 LaunchPad development kit, CC2650 SensorTag kit, CC2650 voice remote control kit and CC2650 Module BoosterPack.
- Wide range of sample applications with certified profiles to reduce time to market
- Bluetooth qualified design listing to reduce certification test time for Bluetooth 4.2.
- Flexible protocol stack configuration options to maximize application memory.
- Supported in IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM® and Code Composer Studio™ integrated development environment (IDE) tool chains.
Bluetooth 4.2 and Bluetooth 5 support for CC2640R2F
The SimpleLink CC2640R2 Software Development Kit (SDK) includes the Texas Instruments royalty-free BLE software stacks for developing single-mode BLE applications on the SimpleLink CC2640R2F Bluetooth Low Energy wireless MCU. This SDK includes two components; one for developing Bluetooth 5 (BLE5-Stack) and one for Bluetooth 4.2 (BLE-Stack) applications on the CC2640R2 LaunchPad (LAUNCHXL-CC2640R2) and the CC2642R LaunchPad (LAUNCHXL-CC26x2R1) development kit. Both software stacks support embedded and network processor applications and are backwards compatible with previous Bluetooth 4.1 and 4.0 specifications. Refer to the SDK release notes for a detailed description of the features available in this SDK.
BLE-Stack 2.2.2 for CC2640 and CC2650
This release is an update to the BLE-Stack 2.2.1 software which includes support for all Bluetooth core specification 4.2 features (LE only). This BLE-Stack software supports customers using TI’s family of CC26x0 Bluetooth Low Energy wireless MCUs. The BLE-Stack 2.2.2 SDK is also supported on the following TI development kits including: TI’s SimpleLink SensorTag kit (CC2650STK), SimpleLink CC2650 LaunchPad™ development kit (LAUNCHXL-CC2650) and SimpleLink CC2650 remote control development kit (CC2650RC).
All code generated from the BLE-Stack 2.2.2 SDK is binary compatible and exchangeable with both the CC2640 and CC2650 wireless MCUs in the same device package configuration. CC26x0 development kits that feature the CC2650 wireless MCU can be used for development and prototyping of CC2640-based designs. Refer to the release notes for details on how to install and get started developing applications with the BLE-Stack 2.2.2 SDK.
Getting Started with the BLE-Stack SDK
- CC2642R Project Zero
- CC13x2 Project Zero
- CC2640R2F Project Zero and SimpleLink Academy: Getting started BLE demo application for the CC2640R2F using Project Zero and training modules with SimpleLink Academy
- CC2640 Project Zero: Getting started demo application for the CC2650 LaunchPad development kit using CCS Cloud, TI’s web browser based integrated development environment (IDE).
- CC1350 Project Zero: Build your own application image and use the BLE OAD service to wirelessly program the CC1350 Launchpad Development Kit
- Learn Bluetooth Low Energy basics and custom profile development with SimpleLink academy, TI’s self-guided learning program with step-by-step guides, theory of operation and interactive quizzes.
- Download and install the SDK and refer to the “Installation and Usage” section of the included release notes to get started with developing a custom Bluetooth Low Energy application.
BLE-STACK 1.5.0 for CC2540 and CC2541
Texas Instruments' Bluetooth® Low Energy BLE-Stack™ 1.5.0 software development kit (SDK) for the CC2540 and CC2541 wireless MCUs provides a Bluetooth 5.0 qualified software protocol stack that includes all necessary software to get started on the development of single-mode and network processor Bluetooth Low Energy applications. The BLE-Stack 1.5.0 SDK is available royalty-free to customers using TI’s CC2540/41 Bluetooth Low Energy system-on-chip (SoC) family and supports development kits such as the CC2541 mini development kit and CC2540 evaluation module kit. Application development with this SDK is enabled by IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051.
BLE-Stack 1.5.0 is a maintenance release and provides most up-to-date and robust Bluetooth 5.0 SW protocol stack while maintaining the same Bluetooth 4.0 defined feature set and API capability to the previous BLE-Stack 1.4.2 release. It is strongly recommended that all ongoing and new development projects update to BLE-Stack 1.5.0 release. For further details on this update, see the release notes and migratoin guide in the BLE-Stack 1.5.0 SDK installation folder.
BLE-Stack 1.5.0 includes protocol stack libraries supporting all BLE GAP roles including peripheral, central with multiple connections, broadcaster (beacon) and observer. The SDK also contains example applications covering an extensive set of Bluetooth GATT profiles with correspoinding reference source code, and BTool, a Windows® PC application for testing BLE applications wirelessly. In addition to the software, the SDK contains a full set of documentation, including a software developer’s guide, API reference, sample applications guide and an Over-the-Air Download (OAD) guide for enabling wireless firmaware updates.
The SmartRF Packet Sniffer is a free and easy to use tool for analyzing the packets sent over a Bluetooth Low Energy link. Use the CC2540 USB dongle or a SmartRF05EB + CC2540EM (included in the CC2540DK) to capture the packets. The tool is available here.
Texas Instruments also works with Perytons to provide an advanced protocol analyzer for Bluetooth Low Energy. The Perytons BLE Protocol Analyzer (Peryton-Smart) supports the TI’s CC2540 USB Dongle which can be ordered as the CC2540EMK-USB kit. Perytons provides protocol analyzers with several views, features and add-ons, providing detailed analysis of Bluetooth Low Energy sessions. You can also use the Perytons BLE Protocol Analyzer to look at your TI SmartRF Packet Sniffer BLE capture files (.psd) with this online converter.
Please see www.ti.com/ble-qualification for information and guides on qualifying your Bluetooth Low Energy product.
TI recommends using the newest release in order to take advantages of all improvements and new features. Previous BLE-Stack releases can be found here.