SmartRF Flash Programmer 2 can be used to program the flash memory in Texas Instruments ARM based low-power RF wireless MCUs over the debug and serial interfaces.
SmartRF Flash Programmer can be used to program the flash memory in Texas Instruments 8051-based low-power RF wireless MCUs and for upgrading the firmware and bootloader on the SmartRF05 Evaluation Board, SmartRF Transceiver Evaluation Board (TrxEB) and the CC-Debugger.
The SmartRF Flash Programmer and SmartRF Flash Programmer 2 both include a graphical user interface and a command line interface.
- Programming of SW images on low-power RF wireless MCUs
- Programming/updating firmware and bootloader on the Evaluation Boards' USB MCU
- Append software image to existing software on device
- Read out software image from device into binary, hex or ELF files (elf and bin for ARM-devices only)
- Verify software image on device against file
- Programming of flash lock bits
- Read/Write MAC (IEEE EUI64/48) addresses
- Read Information Page on device
- Command Line Interface
SmartRF Flash Programmer and SmartRF Flash Programmer 2 run on 32 and 64-bit versions of Microsoft® Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Supported debuggers and interfaces
SmartRF Flash Programmer
- SmartRF TrxEB
- CC Debugger
SmartRF Flash Programmer 2
- Serial COM port interfacing CC2538, CC26xx and CC13xx devices
The installation of SmartRF Flash Programmer must be executed with administrator privileges. A "User Access Control" dialog will appear when starting the installer. If the user has administrator privileges, click on the "yes" button to continue installation. If the user does not have administrator privileges, a user id and password with these privileges must be entered to continue.