96kHz / 192kHz 拡張処理機能付きデジタル入力、閉ループ、Class-D オーディオ・アンプの評価モジュール
TAS5825MEVM is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
- TAS5825 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1034 KB)
2017年 11月 30日 798 回表示（英語）
- 技術資料をすべて表示 (1)
The TAS5825MEVM showcases the latest TI digital input Class-D closed loop amplifier with 96-kHz/192kHz extended processing TAS5825M. The EVM is used in conjunction with the PurePath Console Motherboard (PPCMB) and the PurePath Console 3 Software. There are two TAS5825M devices present on the EVM, which allows the user to evaluate the device in both stereo and mono mode. Additionally, having two devices on the EVM allows the user to evaluate process flows that are specifically designed for stereo, mono or 2.1 systems. The PVDD supply is provided via the TAS5825MEVM and is regulated to 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC on the PPCMB. The PPCMB provides the I2S, I2C, and 3.3 VDC to the TAS5825MEVM.
- 96-kHz /192-kHz Input Sample Rate Support
- 2.0, Mono and 2.1 Capable
- Operates in BTL or PBTL
- PurePath Console Mother Board provides flexible input signal routing (USB, SPDIF, and analog)
- Demonstration, Evaluation and Development environment via the PurePath Console 3 software (GUI)