THS3491RGTEVM is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
- THS3491RGT EVM User's Guide
(PDF 589 KB)
2017年 8月 9日 34 回表示 （英語）
- 技術資料をすべて表示 (1)
The THS3491RGT evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the THS3491 device, which is a high speed, high-voltage and low-distortion current-feedback amplifier in an 16-pin RGT package. The EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and performance of THS3491 in a gain of 5 V/V, driving an equivalent RLOAD = 100 Ω. The EVM is ready to connect to power supplies, signal source, and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The board is set up for single-ended input and output operation for interfacing with 50-Ω test equipment.
- Configured for split-supply operation and easily modified for single supply
- Designed for single-ended 50-Ω input and output connection
- Configured for non-inverting gain of 5 V/V configuration and easily modified for inverting gain configuration
- Simple interface to the inputs and outputs through the SMA connectors
- Heat-sink on the bottom of the board to help with the overall device thermal dissipation for high-output voltage swings