Data capture/pattern generator: data converter EVM with 16 JESD204B lanes from 1.6-15Gbps TSW14J57EVM (供給中)
- TSW14J57 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1291 KB)
2018年 8月 3日 （英語）
- 技術資料をすべて表示 (5)
The TI TSW14J57 evaluation module (EVM) is a next-generation data capture card used to evaluate the performance of the new TI JESD204B family of high-speed analog-to-digital converters (ADCs).
Populated with an Arria® 10 device and using the Altera® JESD204B IP solution, the TSW14J57 can be dynamically configured to support all lane speeds from 1.6 Gbps to 15 Gbps - from 1 to 16 lanes.
Together with the accompanying High-Speed Data Converter Pro (HSDC Pro) graphic user interface (GUI), it is a complete system that captures and evaluates data samples from ADC EVMs.
- Quickly evaluate JESD204B ADC performance using TI HSDC Pro software
- Direct connection to all TI JESD204B HSDC EVMs using an FMC+ standard connector (backwards compatible to FMC-equipped EVMs)
- JESD RX and TX IP cores with 16 routed transceiver channels; operating range from 1.6 Gbps to 15 Gbps
- Support for SUBCLASS 0 and 1 operation
- Onboard high-speed USB 3.0-to-parallel converter bridges the FPGA interface to the host PC and GUI
- 16-Gb DDR4 SDRAM (split into four independent 256 × 16, 4-Gb SDRAMs; total of 1G 16-bit samples)