Flexible EVM designed to support any device that has a DCK, DCT, DCU, DRL, or DBV package in a 5 to 8 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
The generic EVM is designed to support one, two, four and eight channel LVC and AVC direction-controlled translation devices. It also supports the bus hold and automotive -Q1 devices in the same number of channels. The AVC are low voltage translation devices with lower drive strength of 12mA. LVC is (...)
- SMB connector available for high speed operation
- Ground port available on each header pin to maintain signal integrity
- DIR and OE have 10K ohm pull up /pull down resistor options
- Designed to support up to 20 different devices
This EVM is designed to support SN74AXC8T245 in the RJW package and SN74AXC1T45 in DEA and the DTQ packages. There is also option of populating the SN74AVC4T245 in the RSV package. It is also designed to support the bus hold and Q1 devices for the respective channel counts.
The AXC devices belong to (...)
- High speed SMB connector available
- Ground port for each header pin supports high speed measurement
- DIR and OE pin have the option of 10K ohm resistor pullup or pulldown
- Layout optimized for high speed connectivity
- Highlights the Small Package technology of TI
SCEM581A.ZIP (51 KB) - IBIS Model