The TPSM831D31 evaluation board is configured to evaluate the operation of the TPSM831D31 power module for current up to 120 A for output A and 40 A for output B. The input voltage range is 8 V to 14 V. The output voltage range for both output A and output B is 0.25 V to 1.52 V. The evaluation board (...)
- 8 V to 14 V input voltage range
- Dual outputs; Output A: 120 A, Output B: 40 A
- Output voltage range; Output A and B: 0.25V to 1.52V
- 15 mm x 48 mm package
- PMBus configurable
This EVM serves as an interface adapter or a bridge between a host PC (IBM™ compatible) and one or multiple slave devices via a standard type-A to mini-B USB cable. The communication between the USB interface adapter and the host PC is via USB, while the communication between the USB interface (...)
- Supports master mode I²C, SMBus or PMBus as well as GPIO.
- Supports USB1.1 full speed at 12 Mbit/s. The USB interface adapter is recognized by the host as a generic human interface device (HID), so no proprietary USB or HID driver is needed. Therefore, the USB interface adapter can be treated as a (...)
— Fusion Digital Power™ is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments digital power controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter.
Some of the tasks you can perform with the GUI include:
- Turn on or off the power supply output, either through the hardware control line or the PMBus OPERATION command
- Monitor real-time data. Items such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, temperature, and warnings/faults are continuously (...)