|Package | PIN:||DQN | 4|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Input Voltage Range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2 V to 4.5 V
- Stable with 1-µF Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- No Noise Bypass Capacitor Required
- Remote Output Capacitor Placement
- Thermal-Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- Output Current: 250 mA
- Low Output Voltage Noise: < 6.5 µVRMS
- PSRR: 82 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
- Virtually Zero IQ (Disabled): < 1 µA
- Very Low IQ (Enabled): 12 µA
- Start-up Time: 80 µs
- Low Dropout: 120 mV (Typical)
- –40°C to 125°C Junction Temperature Range for Operation
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLP590718QDQNRQ1
The LP5907-Q1 is a low-noise LDO that can supply 250 mA of output current. Designed tomeet the requirements of RF and analog circuits, the LP5907-Q1 provides low noise, high PSRR, lowquiescent current, and low line or load transient response figures. Using new innovative designtechniques, the LP5907-Q1 offers class-leading noise performance without a noise bypass capacitorand the ability for remote output capacitor placement.
The device is designed to work with a 1-µF input and a 1-µF output ceramic capacitor (noseparate noise bypass capacitor is required).
This device is available with fixed output voltages from 1.2 V to 4.5 V in 25-mV steps.Contact Texas Instruments Sales for specific voltage option needs.