|Package | PIN:||DSE | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C7B
- Input Voltage Range: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO): 1.7 V
- Low Quiescent Current: 6 µA (typical)
- High Threshold Accuracy:
- 0.25% (Typical)
- 0.9% (–40°C to +125°C)
- Fixed Window Threshold Levels
- 50-mV Steps from 500 mV to 1.3 V
- 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 2.8V, 2.9 V 3.3 V, 5 V
- Internal Glitch Immunity and Hysteresis
- Tolerance Available from 3% to 7% in 1% Steps
- Fixed Time Delay Options: 50 µs, 1 ms, 5 ms, 10 ms, 20 ms, 100 ms, 200 ms
- Programmable Time Delay Option With a Single External Capacitor
- Open-Drain Active Low Undervoltage and Overvoltage Monitor
- RESET Voltage Latching Output Mode
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PS3703A7125DSERQ1
The TPS3703-Q1 device is an integrated overvoltage and undervoltage monitor or reset ICin industry’s smallest 6-pin DSE package. This highly accurate voltage supervisor is ideal forsystems that operate on low-voltage supply rails and have narrow margin supply tolerances. Lowthreshold hysteresis prevent false reset signals when the monitored voltage supply is in its normalrange of operation. Internal glitch immunity and noise filters further eliminate false resetsresulting from erroneous signals.
The TPS3703-Q1 does not require any external resistors for setting overvoltage andundervoltage reset thresholds, which further increases overall accuracy and reduces solution sizeand cost. The Capacitor Time (CT) pin is used to select between the two available reset time delaysdesigned into each device and also to adjust the reset time delay by connecting a capacitor. Aseparate SENSE input pin and VDD pin allow for the redundancy sought by high-reliability systems.
This device has a low typical quiescent current specification of 6 µA (typical).The TPS3703-Q1 is suitable for automotive applications and is qualified for AEC-Q100 Grade1.