|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 4.5-V to 60-V Operating voltage, 62-V absolute maximum
- Integrated 60-V, 31-mΩ RON hot-swap FET
- Reverse polarity protection and reverse current blocking support with an external N-channel FET
- 0.6-A to 6-A Adjustable current limit (± 7%)
- Electrical fast transients (IEC61000-4-4) immunity and load protection during surge (IEC 61000-4-5) with Class-A system performance
- Fast reverse current blocking ( 0.17 µs)
- Variants with adjustable output power limiting (± 10%)
- Adjustable UVLO, OVP Cut Off, output slew rate control for inrush current limiting
- Charges large and unknown capacitive loads through thermal regulation during device power up
- Variants with 35-V and 39-V maximum over voltage clamp
- Power Good Output (PGOOD)
- Selectable over current fault response options between auto-retry and latch off (MODE)
- Variants with 2x pulse over current support
- Analog current monitor (IMON) output (± 6%)
- UL 2367 Recognition pending
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS26632RGET
The TPS2663x devices are easy to use, positive 60 V and 6-A eFuse with a 31-mΩ integratedFET. It features a B-FET driver to control an external N-channel FET in the system designs thatrequire protection from input reverse polarity faults and reverse current blocking. The deviceincorporates robust protection features that simplify system designs requiring protection duringsystem tests like IEC61000-4-5 industrial surge tests. The device features an adjustable outputpower limiting (PLIM) functionality that simplifies the system design requiring compliance inaccordance to the standards like IEC61010-1 and UL1310. Additional protection features includeadjustable overcurrent protection, fast short circuit protection, output slew rate control,overvoltage protection and undervoltage lockout.
For system status monitoring and downstream load control, the device provides fault and aprecise current monitor output. PGOOD can be used for enable and disable control of the downstreamDC-DC converters. The MODE pin allows flexibility to configure the device between the twocurrent-limiting fault responses (latch off and auto-retry).