|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Operating Voltage : 1.5 V to 10 V
- Nano Supply Current : 350 nA (Typical)
- Fixed Threshold Voltage (VIT-)
- Threshold From 1.6 V to 4.9 V in 0.1-V steps
- HighAccuracy: 1% (Typical)
- Built-in Hysteresis(VIT+)
- 1.6 V < VIT- ≤ 3.1 V = 100 mV (Typical)
- 3.2 V ≤ VIT- < 4.9 V = 200 mV (Typical)
- Reset Time Delay (tD): Capacitor-Based Programmable
- Minimum Time Delay: 80 µs (Maximum) WithoutCapacitor
- Active-Low Manual Reset (MR)
- Three Output Topologies:
- TPS3840DL: Open-Drain, Active-Low(RESET)
- TPS3840PL: Push-Pull, Active-Low(RESET)
- TPS3840PH: Push-Pull, Active-High (RESET)
- Wide Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Package: SOT23-5 (DBV)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS3840DL29DBVR
The TPS3840 family of voltage supervisors or reset ICs can operate at high voltage levelswhile maintaining very low quiescent current across the whole VDD andtemperature range. TPS3840 offers best combination of low power consumption, high accuracy and lowpropagation delay (tp_HL= 30 µs typical).
Reset output signal is asserted when the voltage at VDD drops below the negative voltagethreshold (VIT-) or when manual reset is pulled to a low logic(VMR_L). Reset signal is cleared whenVDD rise above VIT- plus hysteresis(VIT+) and manual reset (MR) is floating or aboveVMR_H and the reset time delay(tD) expires. Reset time delay can be programmed by connecting a capacitorbetween CT pin and ground. For a fast reset CT pin can be left floating.
Additional features: Low power-on reset voltage (VPOR), built-inglitch immunity protection for MR and VDD, built-in hysteresis, lowopen-drain output leakage current (ILKG(OD)). TPS3840 is a perfect voltagemonitoring solution for industrial applications and battery-powered / low powerapplications.