|Package | PIN:||DWK | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Universal: Dual Low-Side, Dual High-Side or Half-Bridge Driver
- Wide Body SOIC-14 (DWK) Package
- 3.3mm spacing between driver channels
- Switching Parameters:
- 19-ns Typical Propagation Delay
- 10-ns Minimum PulseWidth
- 5-ns Maximum Delay Matching
- 5-ns Maximum Pulse-WidthDistortion
- Common-Mode Transient Immunity (CMTI) Greater than 100-V/ns
- Surge Immunity up to 12.8-kVPK
- Isolation Barrier Life >40 Years
- 4-A Peak Source, 6-A Peak Sink Output
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- 3-V to 18-V Input VCCI Range
- Up to 25-V VDD Output Drive Supply
- Programmable Overlap and Dead Time
- Rejects Input Pulses and Noise Transients Shorter than 5 ns
- Operating Temperature Range –40 to +125°C
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 8000-VPK Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11 :2017-01(Planned)
- 5.7-kVRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL 1577
- CSA Certification per IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1, IEC 61010-1 and IEC 60601-1End Equipment Standards (Planned)
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011 (Planned)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PUCC21530DWK
The UCC21530 is an isolated dual-channel gate driverwith 4-A source and 6-A sink peak current. It is designed to drive IGBTs and SiC MOSFETs up to5-MHz with best-in-class propagation delay and pulse-width distortion.
The input side is isolated from the two output drivers by a5.7-kVRMS reinforced isolation barrier, with a minimum of 100-V/nscommon-mode transient immunity (CMTI). Internal functional isolation between the two secondary-sidedrivers allows a working voltage of up to 1850 V.
This driver can be configured as two low-side drivers, two high-side drivers, or ahalf-bridge driver with programmable dead time (DT). The EN pin pulled low shuts down both outputssimultaneously and allows for normal operation when left open or pulled high. As a fail-safemeasure, primary-side logic failures force both outputs low.
The device accepts VDD supply voltages up to 25 V. A wide input VCCI range from 3 V to 18V makes the driver suitable for interfacing with both analog and digital controllers. All thesupply voltage pins have under voltage lock-out (UVLO) protection.
With all these advanced features, the UCC21530 enableshigh efficiency, high power density, and robustness in a wide variety of power applications.