|Package | PIN:||RWU | 7|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input voltage range: 0.5 V to 5.5 V
- 1.8-V Minimum input voltage for start-up
- Output voltage setting range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Two 12-mΩ (LS) / 18-mΩ (HS) MOSFETs
- 8-A Valley switching current limit
- 94.7% Efficiency at VIN = 3.6 V, VOUT = 5 V and IOUT = 3 A
- 1-MHz Switching frequency when VIN > 1.5 V and 0.6-MHz switching frequency when VIN < 1 V
- ±2.5% Reference voltage accuracy over –40°C to +125°C
- Pin-selectable auto PFM operation mode or forced PWM operation mode at light load
- Pass-through mode when VIN > VOUT
- True disconnection between input and output during shutdown
- Output overvoltage and thermal shutdown protections
- Output short-circuit protection
- 2-mm × 2-mm VQFN 7-pin package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTPS61022RWUT
The TPS61022 provides a power supply solution for portable equipment and IoT devicespowered by various batteries and super capacitors. The TPS61022 has minimum 6.5-A valley switchcurrent limit over full temperature range. With a wide input voltage range of 0.5 V to 5.5 V, theTPS61022 supports supercapacitor backup power applications, which may deeply discharge thesupercapacitor.
The TPS61022 operates at 1-MHz switching frequency when the input voltage is above 1.5 V.the switching frequency decreases gradually to 0.6 MHz when the input voltage is below 1.5 V downto 1 V. A MODE pin sets the TPS61022 operating either in power-save mode or forced PWM mode inlight load condition. The TPS61022 only consumes a 26-µA quiescent current fromVOUT in light load condition. During shutdown, the load is completelydisconnected from the input power. The TPS61022 has 5.7-V output overvoltage protection, outputshort circuit protection, and thermal shutdown protection.
The TPS61022 offers a very small solution size with its 2-mm × 2-mm VQFN package andminimum amount of external components.