The Bluetooth and low-power MSP microcontroller Audio Source reference design can be used by customers to create a variety of applications for low-end, low-power audio source solutions for applications including toys, projectors, smart remotes and any audio streaming accessories. This reference design is a cost-effective audio implementation and with full design files provided allows you to focus your efforts on application and end product development. This reference design also provides the TI Bluetooth Stack.
- Enables Bluetooth audio (SBC encode/decode) with low cost, low power MSP430F5229 Microcontroller MCU
- Design offloads audio processing from MCU to the Bluetooth device which enables low power audio
- Cost-effective low end wireless audio solution with a four layer layout and QFN packages
- Core of the solution is TI's SimpleLink™ CC2564 which offers best-in-class Bluetooth performance (+12dBm output power) leading to robust connection over long range
- CC256x and TI Bluetooth Stack both have Bluetooth Subsystem QDIDs allowing you to only need a Bluetooth End Product Listing
- This circuit design is tested and includes firmware, demo and wiki page for quick start guide