The DLP® 4710 Light Control evaluation module (EVM) is an easy-to-use evaluation platform for a wide variety of industrial applications like 3D scanning, 3D printing, medical imaging and automated optical inspection (AOI). It supports two configurable input triggers and one configurable output trigger to allow convenient synchronization with cameras, sensors, or other peripheral devices. The EVM features a DLP4710 (.47 1080p) digital micromirror device (DMD), 2 DLPC3479 display and light controller and a DLPA3005 PMIC/LED driver. It comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and offers a compelling combination of resolution (Full HD), brightness, speed and programmability in a small form factor.
The DLP4710EVM-LC includes boards, optical engine, DMD, flex and LED cables and is designed for a maximum LED current of 16 A.
- DLP4710, DLP .47 1080p DMD
- DLPC3479, Digital Controller for the DLP4710 DMD
- DLPA3005, PMIC/LED Driver for the DLP4710 DMD and DLPC3479 controller
- Production ready RGB LED optical engine from Young Optics
- DLP4710, DLPC3479 Configuration and Support Firmware