The DS100DF410EVK evaluation board allows the user to examine the advanced signal conditioning capabilities of the DS100DF410 and DS100RT410 devices using SMAs. The board is controlled by a PC using a USB port and the SigCon Architect GUI.
In order to use the SigCon Architect GUI to control the device, a DPS-DONGLE-EVM board must be used to interface the USB port of the PC to the SMBus pins on board the evaluation board. This DPS-DONGLE-EVM adapter board is not kitted with the DS100DF410EVK.
To acquire the DPS-DONGLE-EVM board, please submit a request for purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each channel independently locks to
- 10.3125 Gbps (DS100DF410)
- 8.5 to 11.3 Gbps (DS110DF410)
- 9.8 - 12.5 Gbps (DS125DF410)
- and sub-multiples of the data rates
- Lock time operation (typically under 15 ms)
- Low latency (~300 ps)
- Adaptive equalization up to 34 dB boost at 5 Gbps GHz
- Adjustable transmit VOD : 600 to 1300 mVp-p
- Adjustable transmit de-emphasis to -12 dB
- Typical Power Dissipation (EQ+DFE+CDR+DE): 180 mW / channel
- Programmable output polarity inversion
- Input signal detection, CDR lock detection/indicator
- On-chip Eye Monitor (EOM), PRBS generator
- Single 2.5 V ±5% power supply
- SMBus/EEPROM configuration modes
- Operating temperature range of -40 to 85°C
- RHS 48-pin, 7 mm x 7 mm package