The Hercules Safety MCU Demos are designed to highlight key safety, data acquisition and control features of the Hercules platform of microcontrollers. The demos are designed to be run on a PC in conjunction with either a Hercules USB Development Sick or a Hercules Development Kit (HDK).
The software includes the following demonstrations:
- Safety Features Demo: Highlights the built in self test and error detection/reporting features
- Ambient Light Sensor Demo: Displays the level of ambient light applied to the board
- Temperature Sensor Demo: Displays the temperature of the board
- LED Light Show: Allows the user to turn on or off the LEDs on the board
- Documentation: Links the user to the Hercules web page for microcontroller related documentation download
- Code Composer Studio: Allows the user to view the microcontroller demo source code in Code Composer Studio