The LMH32401RGTEVM is an evaluation module (EVM) for the LMH32401IRGT differential output transimpedance ampifier. The EVM features a transformer to convert the output to a 50-Ohm single ended connection for easy measurement with standard test equipement, and the option to convert to fully differential DC coupled signals. The input is 50-Ohm matched and configured by default to recieve a voltage input that is converted to a current through a 2k-Ohm resistor, but can be reconfigured to recieve a true current input with optional photodiode bias connections on the back of the board. The EVM also includes easy to use jumpers to control the device gain, input bias current cancellation, and shutdown functions.
- Configured for single-ended voltage input and output with 50-Ohm matched SMA connections
- Includes options to connect a current input source with bias connections for edge mounting photodiodes
- Optional DC-coupled differential output configuration
- Jumpers included for easy control of gain, bias current cancellation, and power-down
- Designed for single 3.3V supply operation