The LP5907 is a linear regulator capable of supplying 250 mA output current. Designed to meet the requirements of RF/Analog circuits, the LP5907 device provides low noise, high PSRR, low quiescent current, and low line/load transient response figures. Using new innovative design techniques the LP5907 offers class-leading noise performance without a noise bypass capacitor and the ability for remote output capacitor placement.
The device is designed to work with a 1.0 µF input and a 1.0 µF output ceramic capacitor. (No Bypass Capacitor is required.)
The device is available in an ultra-thin micro SMD package. This device is available between 1.2V and 4.5V in 25 mV steps. Please contact Texas Instruments Sales for specific voltage option needs.
- Stable with 1.0 µF Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- No Noise Bypass Capacitor Required
- Remote Output Capacitor Placement
- Thermal-overload and short-circuit protection
- -40°C to 125°C junction temperature range for operation