The Energy Measurement Design Center is a rapid development tool that enables energy measurement using TI MSP430i20xx and MSP430F67xx flash-based microcontrollers (MCUs). It includes a graphical user interface (GUI), documentation, software library and examples that can simplify development and accelerate designs in a wide range of power monitoring and energy measurement applications, including smart grid and building automation. Using the Design Center you can configure, calibrate, and view results without writing a single line of code.
You can set up a design in less than five minutes:
- Drag and drop an MCU, voltage sensors, and current sensors into the GUI workspace.
- Configure each sensor and the MCU according to your system configuration.
- The GUI will check for errors before generating the source code.
- Import the code into an IDE and program the MCU.
- Easily calibrate the MCU using the GUI and view the results.