- THS4150 EVM User's Guide for High-Speed Fully Differential Amplifier
(PDF 266 KB)
2001年 2月 2日 （英語）
- 技術資料をすべて表示 (2)
The THS4150EVM is a good example of PCB design and layout for high-speed operational amplifier applications. It is a complete circuit for the high-speed operational amplifier. The EVM is made of the THS4150 high-speed operational amplifier, a number of passive components, and various features and footprints that enable the user to experiment, test, and verify various operational amplifier circuit implementations. The board measures 4.5 inches in length by 2.5 inches in width. Initially, this board is populated for a single-ended input amplifier. The outputs (Vo+ and Vo-) can be tested differentially or single ended. Gain is set to one and can be changed by changing the ratios of the feedback and gain resistors (see the device datasheet for recommended resistor values). The user may populate various footprints on the evaluation module board to verify filter designs or perform other experiments. Each input is terminated with a 50-ohm resistor to provide correct line-impedance matching.
- Vcc = 5 V to +/- 15 V
- Single and Differential input and output capability
- Nominal 50 ohm input and output termination resistors
- Vocm direct input control
- Vocm pin can be controlled via transformer center-tap
- This device is CE compliant for sale in the European Community.