This BoosterPack kit contains one "EM Adapter BoosterPack". The purpose of the EM adapter board is to provide an-easy-to-use bridge between any of the TI MCU LaunchPads and the vide variety of TI RF evaluation modules (EM), for instance the CCxxxx Low-Power RF evaluation modules. No specific software is provided, so it is up to the user to write the appropriate code to interconnect the MCU with the RF device.
- Evaluation Module (EM) connectors supporting all EMs from Texas Instruments
- Dual-row LaunchPad (LP) connectors, allowing stacking of XL BoosterPacks
- USB power supply
- Buck/boost voltage regulator
- Easy access to all GPIO, both from EM and LP
- Possibility to mount 32.768 kHz oscillator for EMs that require an external clock