The TIOS1015 EVM provides users with the ability to evaluate TI's TIOS101x family of Digital Output (SIO) drivers. The EVM includes the TIOS1015 which includes an on-chip 5-V LDO. With pin to pin compatibility throughout the TIOS101 family, the EVM can also support the TIOS101 (no LDO) or the TIOS1013 (3.3-V LDO). The EVM includes the ability to measure numerous signals including VCC, GND, OUT, EN, and IN while also being able to adjust the device output current via an on-board potentiometer. Additionally, the TIOS101 devices can be configured for PNP, NPN, or Push-Pull output. Although the TIOS101 family of devices include on-chip ESD (IEC61000-4-2) and surge protection, which eliminates or reduces the size of any TVS diodes, pads for these diodes are included for modification to meet user's requirements.
- Support for TIOS101-5 digital output driver with 5V-LDO
- Single EVM can support TIOS101-5, TIOS101-3, or TIOS101 digital output (SIO) driver
- Configurable output current via on-board POT
- Headers and LEDs for individual signal measurements and activity monitoring
- Multiple setup options and configurations possible