Step 1: Buy the controlCARD
Step 2: Follow the get started section below
TMDSCNCD28335 is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the F2833x series. controlCARDs are ideal to use for initial evaluation and system prototyping. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC ) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution. For first evaluation, controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with a baseboard, a Peripheral Explorer Kit, or an application kit. The TMDSCNCD28335 control card requires a baseboard to function.
- TMDSCNCD28335: TMS320F28335 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- Small form factor
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals to DIMM interface
- Isolated RS-232 interface
- 5V power and JTAG debug probe required (provided with baseboard bundles)
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28335
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Several C2000 workshops were created to help teach users about the F2833x family of devices.
- The 2010 C2000 Teaching ROM was built around the similar TMDSPREX28335 kit and can serve as a good reference.
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- solidThinking Embed Support