The TPS1H200-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS1H200-Q1 single channel high side switch. The TPS1H200EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (3.4 V to 40 V) under different loading conditions (0 A to 2.5 A) to the TPS1H200-Q1 device. Output, input, diagnostics, and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.
- Single channel high side power switch, tested according to AECQ100-12
- Operating voltage 4-40V, extended operating down to 3.4V
- Ultra low standby current, <500nA
- High accuracy current sense
- Programmable current limit functions