- Bus-powered input voltage range (BP), 0 to 100 mA/port, 4.75 V min to 5.25 V max
- Self-power input voltage range (SP), 0 to 500 mA/port, 4.85 V min to 5.15 V max
- Downstream output voltage range in bus-powered mode, 0 to 100 mA/port, 4.4 V min to 5.25 V max
- Downstream output voltage range in self-powered mode, 0 to 500 mA/port, 4.75 V min to 5.15 V max
- Output current range, bus-powered, 0 to 0.1 A
- Output current range, self-powered, 0 to 0.5 A
- Output current limit, bus-powered, 0.15 A typical
- Output current limit, self-powered, 0.90 A typical
- Output Voltage: DC 5V +/- 3 %
- Max. Output Current: 2 A or up
- Connector: 2.1 mm (0.8 inch) diameter, female connector, positive center/inner ring polarity
- AC Adapter Recommendation: WA15-050-13/1 from VENTRON
The TPS2071EVM-159 Evaluation Module provides a convenient method for evaluating the performance of a hybrid (bus-powered/self-powered)hub using the TPS2071 USB Hub Power Controller. A complete designed and tested USB hub is presented. The hub is an EVM that can deliver up to 0.5 A of continuous output current in self-powered mode or up to 0.1 A of continuous output current in bus-powered mode.
AC Adapter NOT included
- Complete 4-Port Hub Reference Design featuring TPS2071 USB Power Controller and TUSB2046B USB Device Controller.
- Smaller, simpler, and more cost-effective design due to advanced integration of TPS2071